How to Use
Conceive Plus® is the sperm and fertility friendly lubricant with Calcium and Magnesium Ions for use by all trying to conceive couples.
Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant is available in a multi-use tube and in pre-filled applicators that are really easy, and convenient to use. We suggest using both the applicators and multi-use tube when you are trying to get pregnant. Use one applicator about 10-15 minutes before the intercourse then use the multi-use tube together with your partner, like you would use a regular lubricant.
How to use the multi-use tube
How to use the pre-filled applicators
Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant can also be used to lubricate vaginal tissues to facilitate entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices being placed into the vaginal cavity. Enclosed applicators are not sterile and should not be used when sterile product is required. Follow directions to deposit Conceive Plus® into the vagina. Apply desired amount to instrument and/or genital area prior to insertion.
Directions for using with condoms
When you are not trying to conceive, Conceive Plus® is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyurethane condoms. Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms. Do not apply directly from the pre-filled applicator to avoid damaging the condom, squeeze the gel onto clean fingertips and apply to the condom surface.
- Not a contraceptive, Conceive Plus does not kill sperm or interfere with sperm function.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor if it persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 36°F° - 86°F / 2°C – 30°C in the carton.
- Each applicator is for single use only.
- Do not use if the tamper evident tab is broken or missing.
- Do not use after expiration date. (expiration date can be found on the applicator crimp and on the display carton).
- Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.
- Conceive Plus is very slippery, clean spills immediately.
The use of syringes to deposit lubricant carries an increased risk of developing a bacterial infection. This could have a negative impact on your chances of getting pregnant and may, in extreme cases, lead to miscarriage. Instead, use Conceive Plus® Pre-filled Applicators, they are really easy to use, convenient and a safe way to deposit the sperm-friendly lubricant intra-vaginally.
Conceive Plus Fertility Support Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplements NOW AVAILABLE for Men and Women.