How to Use
Conceive Plus® is the sperm and fertility friendly personal lubricant that contains Calcium and Magnesium Ions for use by couples who are trying to get pregant.
Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant is available in a multi-use tube and in pre-filled applicators that are really easy, and convenient to use. We suggest using both the applicators and multi-use tube when you are trying for a baby.
How to use the multi-use tube
How to use the pre-filled applicators
Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant can also be used to lubricate vaginal tissues to facilitate entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices being placed into the vaginal cavity. Enclosed applicators are not sterile and should not be used when sterile product is required. Follow directions to deposit Conceive Plus® into the vagina. Apply desired amount to instrument and/or genital area prior to insertion.
Directions for using with condoms
When you are not trying to conceive, Conceive Plus® is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyurethane condoms. Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms. Do not apply directly from the pre-filled applicator to avoid damaging the condom, squeeze the gel onto clean fingertips and apply to the condom surface.
- Not a contraceptive, Conceive Plus does not kill sperm or interfere with sperm function.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor if it persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 2°C – 30°C in the carton.
- Each applicator is for single use only.
- Do not use if the tamper evident tab is broken or missing.
- Do not use after expiration date. (expiration date can be found on the applicator crimp and on the display carton).
- Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.
- Conceive Plus is very slippery, clean spills immediately.
Always read the label. Use only as directedWarning on using syringes to insert lubricant
The use of syringes to deposit lubricant carries an increased risk of developing a bacterial infection. This could have a negative impact on your chances of getting pregnant and may, in extreme cases, lead to miscarriage. Instead, use Conceive Plus® Pre-filled Applicators, they are really easy to use, convenient and a safe way to deposit the sperm-friendly lubricant intra-vaginally.