- But worked, after 26 cycles, finally pregnant. Marzmega, Amazon USA User, October 2018
- Got pregnant in 2 months after trying for a year. JW, Amazon USA User, October 2018
- I had a miscarriage in April I could not get pregnant in the months after no matter how much sex I was having I ordered this gel and received it on 8/31 my next ovulation was 9/13-9/18 I used it on 9/14,9/15 and 9/16 as of 10/5 I’m pregnant lol so it worked first use first try I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT if your trying to conceive I used it as my line, to be honest, I didn’t follow the directions on the packaging hope this review helps. Aubriana Taylor, Amazon USA User, October 2018
- Pregnant in first use. Erika Marlen Ryan, Amazon USA User, October 2018
- Did the job!. After approximately a year of trying to conceive, we used this and fell pregnant after a month of using it. It could have been a coincidence of course (who knows?) but I’d say it definitely helped! It’s slightly sticky but it’s scentless and did its job! 🙂 5* from us! KJ, Amazon UK User, October 2018
- After seeing lots of good reviews I thought I would give it a go. I had used two other fertility pills (seven seas and vitabiotics), after coming off the implant my cycle was all over the place, neither of these other fertility pills helped much. I loved the fact that in just one month conceive plus helped to get my cycle on the track to being normal from a 72 day cycle to a 31 so hopefully after another month I will be back to 28 days. The pills are a little bit on the big side but I haven’t had a problem with it as they are smaller than the fish oil capsules 💊 I take alongside. I would definitely recommend to help get your cycle on track 😊 , I’ve ordered more so hopefully this will be the month to get a positive result. RJ, Amazon UK User, October 2018
- Bought some a little over 2 months ago & tomorrow I have my first ultrasound should be around 8 weeks. Breona Teara, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- It worked for me I only used it twice and I was trying for 6month x. Chela Leigh Brownin, Facebook UK Review, October 2018
- I tried for 2 years I tried this stuff and it work now I got a healthy 4 month old baby. Kimberly C Pacholski, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Used this products with the tubes and my son is about to be 2. Lynette Johana Florian Acevedo, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- I have PCOS and have conceived twice with the help of this product. Kayleigh Hunter, Facebook Australia Review, October 2018
- 10 months of trying used this for two weeks and bam now pregnant with number 2 :D. Beth Potter, Facebook UK Review, October 2018
- I tried this and found out I was pregnant literally a month later !! Alyssa Ussery, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- We were using this when we got pregnant with the twins ♡ Riann Mason, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- First time I used this my husband and I found out we were having a baby once I missed my period 💖 it was life changing 💖 my baby girl is due in a couple weeks now!!!! 💕 Kimberley Stewart, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Are u using this the first day of ovulation? I used the individual lubricants and was pregnant the first time using it. You have to inject this in you 20 minutes before intercourse and you should be pregnant. Download the glow app so you can make sure you’re ovulating. Hope this helps. Ashley McDougal-Fulton, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- This worked for me the 1st time I used it after trying for a couple of months! My son is now a happy 1 year old! Laura Mitchell, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- I used it And love it, I now have a 2 year and 1 year cause of it. Angel Novak, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- I used this as a last stitch effort after my doctor set up an appointment to check everything after trying for over a year to get pregnant. I used it during one week of ovulation and found out I was pregnant with my now 20 month old a month later. Demetra Stinson, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Me and my man Tony Rivera started using this at the beginning of August I’m now 10 weeks 5 days pregnant. Nicole A Carver, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- My cousin used this & it worked for her. Frances Marie, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Worked for in 3 months. Kasey Kurts, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Guys you can get this on amazon!! I used it and got pregnant after trying for 8 months!! It works !!! Haley Stradtner, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- Still ttc, but this is great lube either way ! I would definitely recommend the tube instead of the single use ones, they have way too much lube for one use. Paige, Amazon USA User, October 2018
- This worked almost instantly for us 😍😍 now currently having my first scan tomorrow dreading it but yeah this works wonders. Mia Walker, Facebook UK Review, October 2018
- It worked for me 2nd time. I tried it once last year but apart of me just knew it wouldn’t work. It didn’t . I tried again in January because I felt like it was the time to use it. I did. I used it the day of positive opk and 2 days after. I got my positive test 13th Feb 🙂 I only used 2ml of the small tube and Iv still got pretty much a whole tube left. I sadly lost my baby in June stillborn but that was nothing to do with the lube. I had a blood clot what grew and detached my placenta. If I for one second thought it was the lube what done it then I wouldn’t be prepared to use it again this month and again until I fall. 🙂 Iv recommended it to everyone I know! X Shannon Christine Cooke, Facebook UK Review, October 2018
- I used this for approx 3 weeks and I’m now 6 weeks pregnant I would recommend to everyone just waiting to see midwife 23rd oct x Amanda Jayne Darlington, Facebook UK Review, October 2018
- It does work I used it 3 year’s ago and got pregnant. Shunta Mcclain, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- I conceived first time of trying this. Kelseyd, Instagram Review, October 2018
- It helps sperm live longer in ur vagina and has something in it that helps the sperm get to your egg alive.. which boost your chances of getting pregnant …I’d been trying for 6Month I tried this 3/4 times and got pregnant 2month after … u use it like a lubricant x. Empress_Chelsea, Instagram Review, October 2018
- This definitely worked for me 😍😍 Evaleen Renee, Facebook Global Review, October 2018
- I only used the tube for 1 month and boom! My first baby boy April 10th 2019 💙 Genesis Gonzale, Instagram Review, October 2019
- I got pregnant after using this it worked on the 2nd go after years of it not happening… Thanks conceive plus!!! I’m currently 14 weeks!!! Feel like I won the lottery , Amanda, Facebook, April 2018
- I spent 9 months TTC after a loss, I fell the first month I used this, used it twice 2 days apart and I’m 11 weeks on Tuesday…. best £8 iv ever spent , Mary-Shannon, Facebook, April 2018
- My husband and I had been trying for about 14 months. I had just gotten an HSG and order this product and that same month I conceived. I’m not sure if this worked but I’m sure it didn’t hurt anything definitely give it a try, Tia, Amazon Verified Review, April 2018
- I feel as if this is better than others it doesn’t irritate me and a little goes a long way with this, Amazon Verified Review, April 2018
- I’ve been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years but nothing. I’ve used this one time within my fertile window and I can say I am now pregnant I’m almost 2 months, Karlyce, Facebook, May 2018
- We used just the lube and got pregnant the first time! Get an ovulation kit to help track when your ovulating! Then use conceive plus during intercourse! Good luck! It’ll happen!, Lizette, Facebook, May 2018
- My husband and I tried to conceive for almost a year with no luck. After using this ONE month, as well as tracking my ovulation through test strips, we conceived our daughter. Was it a combination of both things or just luck? I may never know. But nonetheless, I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy girl!, Amazon Verified Review, May 2018
- We got pregnant on our first try using this stuff! A little is all you need, Shannon, Amazon Verified Review, May 2018
- Used it with an ovulation tracking app after trying to conceive for a year and worked for my husband and I! Blessed to say we are 19 weeks pregnant with our baby!, Shanitra Cheff, Facebook, November 2017
- I was trying since February with no luck but started using the product in August and was pregnant the same month. I am due in May next year, Nini Myers, Facebook, November 2017
- My husband and I tried for 10 months to get pregnant. I bought this product as a desperate attempt. We used it once. I am now pregnant with our first baby. Coincidence or not, I don’t know, but I’m grateful just in case, Amazon Verified Review, November 2017
- The best through God and with this I’m 26 1/2 weeks… After trying for a year I used this and was pregnant after around 5 applications, Erianna Mack, Facebook, November 2017
- 100% recommend the conceive plus lubricant! Definitely think thats what worked for us to conceive our baby girl! 💖, Keeley L. Cattell, Facebook, November 2017
- Well it worked!! Glad I purchased this!! Used all 3 tubes during most fertile days and on my ovulation day and it worked! I’m now 7+1. Highly recommend, Sarah, Amazon Verified Review, November 2017
- I am in love with this product! for the past 9 years of trying to conceive with no luck. I decided to try this one. Within less than a year I was able to have my first daughter. I am not 100 percent that this helped me out but this was the only thing I tried and now I have one beautiful healthy baby girl born on June 2016. My husband really wanted another one so here we go again trying use the same thing this time took us a year to conceive. So with my opinion if you want to conceive give this a try. You just might never know. Good Luck!, Amazon Verified Review, November 2017
- Worked for me! Tried for two years without anything, nothing worked, til i came across this, got pregnant within the first month of trying with it😍, Ameri Shae, Facebook, November 2017
- We had been trying for over 2 years and had just been referred for IVF got pregnant first month using this just wish I’d tried it sooner, Georgie, Amazon Verified Review, November 2017
- We’ve been trying for almost 1 year. Bought this product and it really happened. I’m pregnant! I would recommend. – Miss Kurtyova, Amazon Verified Review, October 2017
- Absolutely excellent, we had been struggling for a while and we used this for a few months and fell pregnant, absolutely delighted and really easy to use. – Mrs Amy Green, Amazon Verified Review, October 2017
- I was trying for a year to get pregnant but then I bought this and within a month of using it. We got pregnant..my son is now 17 months and healthy..I would recommend this to anyone trying to conceive – Marcy, Facebook, October 2017
- I read the reviews and decided to give it a shot and I became pregnant after my first month of using it!! It really does work! I am now 13 weeks pregnant and I’m so happy I came across this product, I really recommend it 🙂 It’s worth a try. Lots of baby dust to you all ** 🙂 – Jasmine Ruiz, Amazon Verified Review, October 2017
- Thought this might be a gimmick, but after trying to conceive our second child for 3 years I thought any thing is worth a try. First cycle using this and I fell pregnant, now 17wks – Gemma, Facebook, October 2017
- Fabulous! I tried to get pregnant for a whole year, I used this around the time of ovulation and was pregnant the first time I used it, – Salmo, Amazon Verified Review, October 2017
- I have PCOS and I’m now 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd…i swear it is because of this stuff!! I had no luck and the 1 month I used this I fell pregnant 🙂 – Sian Staplin, Facebook, October 2017
- I swear this is what helped me conceive with my second…. after struggling for 2 years! He is now 5 months old 💙 – Katie-Jayne, Facebook, October 2017
- This is very watery compared to other lubricants I have used. However, it is not sticky and feels pleasant. It also dries without leaving me sticky. We tried for four cycles with other lubricants and had no success, yet I got pregnant on my first cycle using this lubricant. We like it a lot and will continue using it even now that I have conceived. – Dr T, Amazon Verified Review, October 2017
If you are looking to get pregnant naturally, there are lots of steps you can take to increase your fertility and improve your chances of conceiving quickly. This article serves as an overview of the key building blocks of natural conception. Another good starting point is your doctor; your doctor is familiar with your personal health and can provide you with personalized advice for preparing to have a baby.
Cut out unhealthy habits
The first thing you need to do is take care of your own health. This is essential both for your fertility and for carrying a healthy baby. The essential first step is to cut out or reduce unhealthy habits, such as alcohol, smoking, recreational drugs, and caffeine. You should also talk to your doctor about how any prescription drugs may impact your pregnancy.
Exercise is important for your general physical and mental health. In general, any workout that you enjoy is going to be helpful for your fertility. Keep in mind that you should aim to be neither overweight nor underweight. Some serious athletes, therefore, may need to cut back on exercise if your body fat percentage is too low. For most people, moderate exercise 3-4 times a week will help your body prepare for pregnancy.
Never underestimate the power of nutrition for improving your fertility and pregnancy health. A generally healthy diet with a balance of complex carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and healthy fats should serve as your foundation. If you are pregnant and can not afford nutritious foods you can fill out the wic application ohio, and get help buying food. When you’re trying to conceive, there are some extra steps you should take. Consider taking a daily multivitamin or prenatal vitamin, and make sure it contains folic acid. And stop eating foods that contain artificial hormones, including many processed foods. Eating organic foods when possible will help to preserve your body’s natural cycle.
Track your cycle
Speaking of your cycle, it’s time to get familiar with your ovulation. The key to getting pregnant naturally is to have sex during your fertility window, which begins about 5 days before ovulation. There are multiple methods of ovulation tracking: fertility kits, simple calendar tracking, monitoring cervical mucus, and body temperature tracking. Figure out which of these methods works best for you, and you can use it to plan conception.
Use Conceive Plus fertility lubricant
The Conceive Plus fertility-friendly formulation is different to other vaginal lubricants and to other sperm friendly lubricants available. Conceive Plus fertility friendly lubricant is a Patented formulation, developed by Doctors specially for couples who are trying to conceive naturally! Conceive Plus helps by removing a barrier to fertility, adding additional moisture to help create an environment where sperm viability and sperm motility are maintained. The additional lubrication provided by Conceive Plus helps by increasing the probability of sperm being able to reach the egg. Vaginal dryness is a key issue for most couples when ttc and most couples will not notice it, or think it is an issue for them. Conceive Plus helps relieve vaginal dryness to increase the chances of conception.
When you’re trying to conceive, it’s important to know when you are most likely to get pregnant. Keep in mind is that you can only get pregnant in the 5 days before and 1 day after ovulation. That is why it’s essential to be familiar with your cycle. Below, we break down the different stages of the menstrual cycle and when conception is possible.
During your period
For most women, ovulation starts about two weeks before the start of your period. This means that your period is generally too far ahead of ovulation to make conception from sex during your menstrual cycle possible.
Conception is possible in the pre-ovulation phase. This is because sperm can live for up to 5 days within cervical mucus. If you’re trying to conceive, you should have sex frequently (aim for every other day) in the week leading up to your ovulation. This usually starts at about day seven of your cycle.
Ovulation is the prime time for conception, which is why it’s important to track your cycles using an ovulation kit, monitoring your vaginal discharge, or tracking your temperature. Your body temperature will go up by about half a degree when you’re ovulating, which is a good indicator that it’s time to work on making a baby! Once you’ve been tracking your cycle, you should be able to predict fairly accurately when you’ll be ovulating. The 24-hour window around ovulation is the best time to conceive.
Eggs only survive for about 12 hours, so you may still be able to get pregnant in the day following ovulation. After that, your chances of conceiving are very low until your next cycle.
If you’ve had your tubes tied (otherwise known as tubal litigation) or are considering the procedure, you may be wondering if there is any chance of still getting pregnant. Overall, tubal litigation is a highly effective means of contraception. However, there is still a chance of pregnancy.
Chance of Natural Pregnancy
Tubal litigation is about 99.9% effective, which means that a small number of women who have had the procedure still get pregnant naturally. Occasionally, as the fallopian tubes heal, a small opening called a fistula can remain. This opening can allow sperm to reach and fertilize an egg. Unfortunately, women who conceive after having their tubes tied have a high chance of ectopic pregnancy. This is because the egg can become blocked in the partially healed tube. If you have had your tubes tied but begin to experience signs of pregnancy (such as missing your period), you should talk with your doctor as soon as possible.
Tubal Litigation Reversal
If you have had your tubes tied but decide you would like to have a baby, you may be able to naturally conceive after undergoing a reversal procedure. Not all women are eligible for tubal litigation reversal surgery; usually it is only possible if you had your tubes closed with rings or clips. Even for eligible women, the procedure does not have a 100% success rate. However, if you would like to get pregnant naturally after having your tubes tied, a reversal procedure is your best option.
In Vitro Fertilization
For many women who have had their tubes tied, in vitro fertilization (IVF) represents the best chance of getting pregnant. An IVF procedure removes the woman’s eggs, fertilizes them with the man’s sperm, and then surgically inserts the eggs into the woman’s uterus. Unlike other methods of artificial insemination, IVF bypasses the fallopian tubes.
If you pay attention, your body tells a lot about your health and fertility. It shows various physical symptoms that can show you might be super fertile. Read on to know some of those signs.
1. Periods right on Schedule
Getting your periods right on schedule depicts that you might be the super fertile one. This fixed pattern indicates that you are ovulating every month. However, a fact here deserves a mention is that naturally, menstrual cycle depicts fertility not the one that is caused by birth control pills.
2. Health Diet
A healthy diet can have countless positive effects on our body. One of the major positive effects is that its effects the fertility of a woman. If you have already opted for a healthier lifestyle and are having healthy meal comprising of all the necessary nutrients; there are higher chances of you being super fertile.
3. Healthy Pelvis
Excessive pains during the menstrual period can weaken your pelvis and thus can reduce the chances of women to get pregnant. However, a healthy pelvis depicts that you have healthy fertility.
4. Hormone Production
It is a known fact that hormone production in a lady’s body also affects her ability to get pregnant. If you are hormone production is normal; you fertility level might be quite high.
5. Normal Blood Flow
Although the blood flow during that time of month differs from every woman to woman; but if it isn’t too high or too low; there are greater chances for you to get pregnant and being a fertile lady.
6. PMS Symptoms
The chances of a woman being super fertile get higher if she is having all the PMS symptoms i.e. bloating, cramping and breast tenderness.
7. Breast Size
A question that may arise here in your mind is that what has breast size to do with being fertile? Well, it actually has a connection. Since a well-developed breast size is a testimony of your hormones being in the healthy state hence it can also indicate that you are ready to get pregnant as you are high on fertility.
8. Medical History
If you have a clean medical history and have had a good gynaecologist care since the beginning of your sexual activity, you have good chances of being super fertile.
9. Affecting Other’s Periods
The likelihood of a woman being high on fertility enhances even more if they are affecting other women’s period. You may have witnessed your roommate’s period being synced up with you; this might be the effect of your pheromones.
Check with the above-mentioned signs before heading to your doctor to know whether you are fertile or not.